General Terms of Service
When you sign up for or otherwise use CamG.com website (later mentioned as “Site,” “we,” “our,” “us,” or other appropriate first-person terms), all of which services are hereinafter referred to collectively as the “Service,” you agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Please read the following terms and conditions carefully, as they form the agreement between you, the website user (sometimes referred to herein as “User,” “you,” “your,” or other appropriate second-person terms), and the Site. This agreement is referred to herein as the “Agreement”. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE, AND SHOULD NOT PROCEED TO REGISTER OR OTHERWISE USE THE SERVICE. BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU ARE DEMONSTRATING YOUR WILLINGNESS TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ALL UPDATES MADE FROM TIME TO TIME.
In this agreement CamG.com means InfoMediji, d.o.o., with the registered address at Marinovseva cesta 3, 1000, Ljubljana, Slovenia as the operator of the website.
1. CamG.com is video calls service for personal and business communication. It allows you to create chat session and invite other people to join it for one on one or group video call. Anyone with a link to chat session can join it. You can provide a serivce in video call and get paid by your counterpart.
2. You can initiate paid video call to provide your service for money by inviting other people.
3. You are responsible for your use of the Service, including the lawfulness of information you provie and your video call actions. All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Service.
4. We have no liability of any kind for content posted by users on the Service.
5. Free and paid video call service options can be changed any time.
6. You can not perform any illegal activity in free or paid video call, not to use this service at any unlawful way.
7. You retain your rights to any Content you provide to the Service. By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to process such Content in any way necessary to perform the Service.
8. Improper use of the Service will lead to your ban from using it.
9. Payments for video calls are processed by PayPal or another 3rd party billing company and are credited to the Service.
10. Service releases payment to performer according to rates specified for paid video call and deducts fees required to process the payment.
11. User of paid video calls option is required to confirm his identity before requesting payout.
12. Your account with the Service is private and should not be used by anyone else.
13. The Service is distributed on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not warrant that this Service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, and interruptions in the availability of the Service.
14. For all the purposes regarding the Service you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
15. You must promptly inform the Site of all changes to the Registration Data
Paid Calls Terms of Service
1. Paid calls are based on mutual agreement between you and your customers.
2. Use CamG contact form for any issues which should be addressed to the service.
1. Service provider has an option to refund any payment made within CamG.com
2. Client can request refund from service provider. Client is supposed to negotiate refund with service provider before complaining to the Service.
3. Client can complain to CamG after service provider rejects refund request. Detailed explanation on the issue along with date of paid session, service provider's details, exact issue is mandatory. All the requests without those data will be ignored.
4. Client's refund request made to payment processor results in instant lifetime ban from using the serive.